Friday, June 29, 2007

Catching Up With Courtney

So I never got around to reporting on our happenings during the month of June. Please look at our Website www.babyhomepages.net/marsh for more updated photos and a synopsis-style story. Most fun is the video of Molly's dance recital, which is on the Home Page. Just click on the play button and enjoy!
Had a farewell party with my co-workers last Saturday night and a barbecue with the whole staff today. Despite the reasons we are looking forward to moving on from here, we've made some great connections. I will miss the folks I work with--they are friends as well as colleagues, and I am confident we will see each other again.

Here are a few photos--Molly at her dance recital, Rebecca in the caves on our Memorial Day hike & at the baseball game that same weekend, & me with a few friends (the die-hards who were there in the later hours!). I am scanning in some old photos to make a slide show for Oscar (see Peter's blog entry after this one), so look for that this weekend.









Patsy demonstrates her jello shot abilities.

No comments: