Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ho! Ho! Ho!

It was a perfect holiday, nice and low-key after a busy season. My dad took some great pics of the events, but here are a few from my camera:





We had a great Christmas at home! For Christmas Eve, we went to my cousin's house for the annual McKee family gathering. My sister Meredith arrived from Thailand in the late afternoon. We hadn't seen her for nearly a year! After dinner and gifts there, we headed home, tucked the girls in for the night, and stayed up a while chatting. My parents and Aunt Meredith spent the night, so they could see what Santa might bring. Santa came in the night, enjoyed his cookies and milk, fed Rudolph the apple, and left a lovely spread of toys and stocking stuffers. Later in the morning, the Other Marshes arrived for Christmas Brunch at our house and a little cousin-to-cousin play time.

No comments: