Saturday, April 21, 2007

Is there anybody out there?

Okay, so very few people are leaving any comments about my blog entries. In fact, I think my lovely college friend Shana (who is also a super blogger) and Peter are the only ones who have left comments to date. Either no one is reading them (probably the likely scenario) or, more disturbing, no one wants to respond to them because they are boring. I realize there are no pictures on the blog--and I promise at some point I will make that happen--but really, aren't I witty? Fun? Thought-provoking? Okay, maybe that's going too far. C'mon people, if you're reading, sign up with a blog account (easy and free and does not cause spam) and respond! Go to "sign in" at the top and get yourself an account.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I failed to reply. Frankly, I didn't even notice the option, but we do love reading your vignettes. They are so funny and true to life...Love Bev and Russ

Anonymous said...

We love the blog too... never fear! We're checking in regularly. I'm excited to see the Top Ten Things You DOn't KNow about Rebecca!

Unknown said...

Keep blogging Courtney. Someday you can print this out instead of the scrapbook - so keep writing down those funny moments.