Wednesday, February 14, 2007

To Blog or not To Blog

It's a new year, and I am an adventurous woman. I leapt into the world of technology with astonishing speed, creating a Web site last summer and managing to update it very infrequently. So why not attempt the same feat with a BLOG! Frankly, I am impressed with other people's blogs, and I am nothing if not a Joiner. It's fairly apparent from the GuestBook on our Web site that many people around the country (and even the world) find themselves preoccupied with my family. Who am I to leave you feeling unfulfilled?

One obvious conflict here is where to display things--Website or Blog. As I embark on this journey, I will have to examine this question more fully. Perhaps the answer will come easily. Blogs lend themselves more to the day-to-day stories and updates. It may become clear that one format is better suited than the other; then I shall pare down to only one.

For now, though, I will try to do both. Since we are the Marsh Family, our Blog is called "Swamp Things." Welcome--and please join in the fun by posting on this Blog or creating your own that I can link to on my site!

No comments: